Ficolo was the first data center to provide colocation services in Finland and one of the fastest-growing companies in Finland with customers in more than 10 countries. Their mission is to enable other service providers to deliver cloud and SaaS services to their customers in addition to traditional IT outsourcing with the connectivity or cloud access provided either by third party Communication Service Providers or resold by Ficolo and packaged with the rest of the offering.
At Ficolo critical infrastructure visibility is a must, says Managing Director Seppo Ihalainen. “We need to be able to develop our solution fast and we need to understand the end-to-end customer experience. Creanord provides control over both physical and virtual network domains as well as the capability to test network and service layers enabling full cloud visibility and importantly- helps us build differentiation into our services.”
Cloud platform services are highly dependent on reliable connectivity because a cloud solution is only as good as the network services that are supporting it. Visibility into all segments of the Cloud provides an understanding of how well the overall service is functioning. This increases customer satisfaction by avoiding blaming the network even when it is working. Additionally, it helps to mitigate risk as issues can be found proactively and problems can be resolved fast.
- Faster troubleshooting and better tools for analysis
- Ability to support customer troubleshooting of third party network and equipment
- Showing connectivity in Portal for differentiation
- Measurements to the edge and end-to-end give extended visibility
- Platform to develop new services including connectivity with reporting and automation
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Future-proof solution with NFV
- Improved Cloud solution packaging